Have you decided on a pre-organized playlist rather than hiring a professional DJ on your wedding day?
It’s better to review your decision before remaining in lifetime regret.
A professional and experienced DJ like King DJ FM breathes life into the party. A great DJ not only maintains the right tempo throughout your wedding reception but also sets a scene to ensure your guests are having the best time of their lives.
DJ is often the first to arrive and last to leave the reception, meet all wedding vendors, and get familiar with hall amenities. He is the one who can guide other vendors also to coordinate the special moments with guests and vendors.
Are you looking for the best wedding DJ, DC?
A great wedding DJ wears many hats. Your DJ has a Customer Service position. He plays the right music at the right time according to the situation and can help the couple with last-minute changes. Here are a few of the qualities you may look for in the best wedding DJ DC:
- A great DJ is a wonderful sound engineer who manages to settle his equipment according to his placement, the number of guests, shape, and room size. He also guides the guests to use his microphones for toasts and speeches to avoid embarrassment.
- A great DJ is the master of ceremonies with his charismatic and friendly presence. He fulfills the job of formal announcements also.
- As he is within the room well beforehand of the party, your DJ is already conversant in where things are and which staff persons to contact. Your DJ can direct guests to the gift table, help them find the restrooms or bar, and send them to the hall’s lost and located department. He is ready to quickly address heating and cooling issues or guest spills and accidents with the acceptable staff.
- A best wedding reception DJ loves what he does. No matter how long he is in his profession or how many dozens or hundreds of weddings he has attended, he can always bring a refreshing level of passion. He is dedicated to each and everyone and provides a flawless experience for your reception.
- DJ can be a great counselor too. He can placate nervous brides, mediate when guests wish to hear music that the couple doesn’t want, and arbitrate family disagreements. He can resolve potentially-volatile solutions.
- A DJ with professional experience always goes the extra mile to ensure their client’s enjoyment and comfort. Even a DJ is one who fetches drinks, finds a bouquet to toss, safety pins, and aspirin for guests to run the reception smoothly.
- Great DJ always cares about music. He always remains flexible to work with the photographer and other vendors for a better party night for everyone.
FM Event Production provides the best wedding DJ near me from DC – NYC. You get a DJ here who actually knows how to keep the dance floor jam-packed all night long. FM Event Production’s affordable DJ packages allow you to have limitless entertainment in your limited wedding budget.