Maybe you consider marriage a fairytale, but one thing you need to know is that relationships also need counseling. If your marriage is having so many problems, no need to wait for too long to seek professional help. Couple therapy or marriage coaching can be surely effective, especially when couples seek it out sooner.
But, how do you know that it’s time to consider marriage counseling?
Here are some behaviors and trigger points that indicate you need the help of a marriage counselor:
- When there is always negative communication between you and your partner. It includes the tone of the conversation, emotional abuse, and non-verbal communication.
- When there is no communication or a communication gap appears between both of you.
- You consider your partner as an antagonist.
- When you or your partner start keeping secrets or any of you contemplate an affair.
- When anyone of you becomes financially unfaithful.
- When there are long breaks appear in your sex life and both of you start living separate lives.
- There are so many ongoing relationship issues and you argue over the same little things over and over again.
These challenges feel impossible to resolve, but a good marriage counselor helps both partners to communicate and reach a reasonable solution.
Allstarmarriage.com identifies thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that underlie ineffective patterns and try to actualize the dreams of both partners. Johnathan Hines knows the uniqueness of every couple and provides help to them according to their needs and desires. Johnathan helps couples to:
- communicate in a better way
- restore connections and brings them close
- encourage them towards intimacy
- helps in affair recovery/infidelity
- minimize emotional gaps
allstarmarriage.com helps you and your partner to reconnect and look toward the future with common goals and helps to bring back happiness in your relationship.